Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.778 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,087,347 Kwacha (R 59,627) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)