Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.153 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,468,133 Kwacha (R 60,682) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)