Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.343 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,867,347 Kwacha (R 52,764) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)