Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.885 MWK / RWF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,022,607 Kwacha (3,414,808 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)