Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 MWK / RWF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,026,890 Kwacha (2,310,662 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)