Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 MWK / RWF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,388,171 Kwacha (3,897,083 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (35 minutes ago)