Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 MWK / RWF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,047,235 Kwacha (3,535,131 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (29 minutes ago)