Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 MWK / RWF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,133,461 Kwacha (3,624,059 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)