Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.564 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,830,139 Kwacha (66,395₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)