Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.283 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,600,966 Kwacha (58,680₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)