Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,722 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.075 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,514,189 Kwacha (55,926₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)