Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.531 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,857,552 Kwacha (70,016₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)