Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 197.876 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,000,213 Kwacha (10,108 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)