Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.915 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,471,877 Kwacha (14,052 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)