Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.440 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,777,875 Kwacha (8,408 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)