Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.763 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,847,100 Kwacha (9,293 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)