Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 825.422 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,701,825 Kwacha (€5,696) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)