Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.823 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,425,746 Kwacha (€5,053) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)