Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.645 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 492,204 Kwacha (Taka 56,934) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)