Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.096 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 875,848 Kwacha (41,517 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 858,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)