Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.132 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 327,131 Kwacha (16,250 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)