Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.891 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 312,758 Kwacha (11,631₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)