Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.097 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 448,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 369,927 Kwacha (13,652₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)