Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 73.401 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 424,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 393,337 Kwacha (5,359 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)