Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 427.082 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 754,567 Kwacha (1,767 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 585,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)