Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 431.151 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 695,680 Kwacha (1,614 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)