Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.610 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 540,707 Kwacha (1,377 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)