Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.518 MWK / SDG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 330,147 Kwacha (3,071 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)