Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.882 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 395,048 Kwacha (15,263₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)