Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.933 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 272,227 Kwacha (9,746₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (44 minutes ago)