Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.676 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 691,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 614,989 Kwacha (22,221₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)