Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.256 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,494 Kwacha (﷼ 5,437) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 934,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)