Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.128 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 440,118 Kwacha (﷼ 2,303) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)