Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.590 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,862,198 Kwacha (руб 227,344) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)