Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.338 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,269,992 Kwacha (руб 200,210) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)