Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.479 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,268,397 Kwacha (руб 181,778) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)