Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,997,582 Kwacha (руб 175,595) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)