Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02174 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 884,872 Kwacha (﷼ 40,703,604) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 865,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)