Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,003,621 Kwacha (﷼ 90,526,690) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)