Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02204 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 970,440 Kwacha (﷼ 44,024,456) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 947,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)