Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01901 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 594,820 Kwacha (﷼ 31,296,712) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)