Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01695 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 441,178 Kwacha (﷼ 26,027,684) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)