Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.325 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,572 Kwacha (204₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)