Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.158 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,798 Kwacha (250₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)