Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09568 MWK / SLL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 427,433 Kwacha (4,467,192 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)