Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09685 MWK / SLL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 652,597 Kwacha (6,738,256 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (31 minutes ago)