Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.247 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 961,589 Kwacha (руб 85,501) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)