Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.955 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 890,415 Kwacha (руб 74,483) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (44 minutes ago)