Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.575 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,040,133 Kwacha (руб 82,716) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 846,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)