Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.651 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 488,973 Kwacha (руб 38,650) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)