Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 536.630 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,656,148 Kwacha (C$4,950) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)