Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 554.507 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,806,458 Kwacha (C$10,471) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (42 minutes ago)