Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.504 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,695,085 Kwacha (C$4,959) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)