Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.471 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 360,295 Kwacha (145,801 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (39 minutes ago)