Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.514 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 455,105 Kwacha (181,019 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)