Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.587 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,755 Kwacha (404,547 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 883,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)