Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 981,295 Kwacha (376,747 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 826,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)