Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.979 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 663,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 622,047 Kwacha (4,120TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)