Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 202.211 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 328,847 Kwacha (1,626TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)