Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.435 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 416,763 Kwacha (1,971TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)