Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.301 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 830,958 Kwacha (4,087TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (30 minutes ago)