Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.525 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,692,404 Kwacha (¥565,921) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (44 minutes ago)