Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.459 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,079,517 Kwacha (¥476,797) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)