Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,391,079 Kwacha (€1,664) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 844,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (41 minutes ago)