Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.732 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,257 Kwacha (¥1,227) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)