Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.021 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,375,018 Kwacha (₨ 338,262) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)