Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 747,464 Kwacha (€927) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (39 minutes ago)