Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 884.470 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,315,998 Kwacha (€1,488) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)