Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.441 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,447,241 Kwacha (€4,097) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (38 minutes ago)