Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 856.613 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,626,309 Kwacha (€4,233) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)