Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 895.613 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,150,080 Kwacha (€4,634) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)