Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.317 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,426,357 Kwacha (元146,476) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)