Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.456 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,506,982 Kwacha (43,054 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)