Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.061 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,476,930 Kwacha (43,428 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)