Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,162,675 Kwacha (€5,187) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)