Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.481 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,240,596 Kwacha (73,507 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)