Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.728 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,211,776 Kwacha (63,689 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)