Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 877,939 Kwacha (₨78,699) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)