Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.478 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 299,510 Kwacha (1,707TL) in Karaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (29 minutes ago)