Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.041 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 222,530 Kwacha (1,503TL) in Karaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)