Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.766 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 174,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 172,318 Kwacha (1,338TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)