Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.507 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,460 Kwacha (615 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)