Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.427 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,255 Kwacha (696 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)