Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.395 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,700 Kwacha (645 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)