Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,042,256 Kwacha (﷼ 92,243,055) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)