Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01958 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 929,366 Kwacha (﷼ 47,476,865) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 895,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)