Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02134 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,192,289 Kwacha (﷼ 55,876,067) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)