Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02191 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,058,907 Kwacha (﷼ 48,320,305) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 955,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)