Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,020,396 Kwacha (﷼ 60,527,240) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)