Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02033 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,003 Kwacha (﷼ 50,563,576) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)