Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01699 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,093,584 Kwacha (﷼ 64,378,992) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)