Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.202 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,100 Kwacha (2,770 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)