Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.120 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,700 Kwacha (2,689 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)