Cost of living comparison between Karagandy, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.120 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (1,768 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)