Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.101 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,600 Kwacha (2,666 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)