Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.191 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 734,945 Kwacha (335,374 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)