Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.856 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 376,122 Kwacha (₨54,863) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)