Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.853 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 452,135 Kwacha (₨65,976) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)