Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 836,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 806,786 Kwacha (₨118,405) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)