Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.538 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 636,696 Kwacha (250,853 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 588,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)