Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.464 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 416,881 Kwacha (169,169 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)