Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.736 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 744,590 Kwacha (272,097 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 666,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)