Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.728 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,489,529 Kwacha (104,918 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)