Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.753 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,231,362 Kwacha (93,941 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)