Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.970 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,601,741 Kwacha ($5,017) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)