Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,948,990 Kwacha ($4,096) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)