Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.290 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 446,838 Kwacha (195,107 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)