Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.775 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,841,785 Kwacha (385,737 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)