Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.679 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,046,763 Kwacha (223,695 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)