Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.439 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,379,485 Kwacha (¥680,118) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)