Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.703 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,182,815 Kwacha (¥773,209) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)