Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.213 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,331,882 Kwacha (RM7,965) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)