Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.569 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,054,793 Kwacha (RM12,718) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)