Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.17784 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,003 Kwacha (33,758 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (about 2 hours ago)