Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.17962 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 Kwacha (15,076 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)