Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.17609 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,774 Kwacha (38,471 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)