Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20735 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,909 Kwacha (9,838,162 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)