Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19942 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,905,603 Kwacha (9,555,524 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)