Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18473 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 927,108 Kwacha (5,018,699 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 923,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)