Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19323 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 971,965 Kwacha (5,030,128 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 955,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)