Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20055 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,095,435 Kwacha (10,448,353 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)