Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19744 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,040,872 Kwacha (5,271,730 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)