Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19744 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,941 Kwacha (5,246,973 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)