Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.301 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,050,050 Kwacha (руб 181,403) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)